Ticket Info and Pass Purchase
AVOID SELL-OUTS! GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY!
SAVE TIME, BUY ONLINE.
This page is for All Access Pass purchases and for ticket info.
TO PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL TICKETS,
GO TO OUR FILMS OR SCHEDULE PAGE
WHERE YOU CAN SELECT FILMS AND ADD TO YOUR CART
$11 Senior | Active Military | Veteran | Student
$250 Salem Film Fest All Access Pass (details below)
$2.50 discount for 10+ tickets with SFF Frequent Flyer Club (details below)
$1 per ticket service charge
Note: All ticket purchases, whether cash or electronic payment, will incur a $1 service charge [by our ticket processor], whether purchased on line or at the box office.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
SFF FREQUENT FLYER CLUB DISCOUNT | 10 or more
• Buy 10 or more tickets to get a $2.50 discount on each ticket
• Promotion expires Friday, March 22, 2019
• Must be purchased online
• Use promo code TENPLUS2019 in the cart at checkout
• Sorry, screenings at The Cabot are not eligible
SALEM FILM FEST ALL ACCESS PASS | $250
Help ensure the long-term sustainability of this cultural event; $100 is tax-deductible.
• Access to all Salem Film Fest films and events at all venues
• Invitation to join filmmakers and VIPs on March 29 for Salem Trolley Historical Tour with author/historian Robert Booth
• Invitation to join filmmakers and VIPs on March 29 at private reception at The Pickering House
• Invitation to join SFF organizers and VIPs for summer 2019 appreciation event
• First access to seating for all films; please arrive at least 15 minutes before showtime
• Please note that ticket stubs guarantee a seat, but passes do not. To ensure seating, passholders must receive a paper ticket from the SFF Box Office for all films in Salem and Peabody; this transaction can be done in advance, or up to 15 minutes before your screening of choice
• Paper tickets not necessary for The Cabot and Endicott College—simply show your Pass for admission
• Passholder seats will be released if not claimed 15 minutes before each screening
Salem Film Fest recommends advance ticket purchases. Buy tickets and passes online at SalemFilmFest.com, or in person at the Salem Film Fest Ticket Desk located inside the CinemaSalem lobby during set hours (see below). Tickets for films can be bought at most screening locations as indicated below. NOTE: tickets and passes are not available for purchase at the CinemaSalem box office counter.
1 East India Square | Salem
Buy tickets online at SalemFilmFest.com or in person at the SFF Ticket Desk.
Peabody Essex Museum Screenings
161 Essex St | Salem
Buy tickets in person at the Peabody Essex Museum, at the SFF Ticket Desk, or online at PEM.org and SalemFilmFest.com.
National Park Service Screenings
2 Liberty St | Salem
Tickets cannot be sold at the National Park Service. Please buy online at SalemFilmFest.com or in person at the SFF Ticket Desk.
Peabody’s Black Box Screenings
22 Foster Street | Peabody
Buy tickets online at SalemFilmFest.com, in person at the SFF Ticket Desk, or at Peabody’s Black Box on days of screenings.
The Cabot Screenings
286 Cabot St | Beverly
Buy tickets in person at The Cabot Box Office and online at SalemFilmFest.com or TheCabot.org.
Endicott College Screenings
Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts | Rose Performance Hall | 376 Hale St | Beverly
Buy tickets online at SalemFilmFest.com, in person at the SFF Ticket Desk, or cash only at Endicott College screening.
Ticket Desk Hours
SFF TICKET DESK | Pre-Fest hours
located in the CinemaSalem lobby
Saturday, March 23: 1pm – 7pm
Sunday, March 24: 1pm – 7pm
Thursday, March 28: 4pm – 8pm
SFF TICKET DESK | Fest hours
located in the CinemaSalem lobby
Friday, March 29: 4pm – 9:30pm
Saturday, March 30: 10am – 8pm
Sunday, March 31: 10am – 8pm
Monday, April 1: 4pm – 8:30pm
Tuesday, April 2: 4pm – 8:30pm
Wednesday, April 3: 4pm – 8:30pm
Thursday, April 4: 5pm – 7:30pm
located at 22 Foster Street, Peabody
TICKET DESK AT ENDICOTT COLLEGE | Fest hours
located at Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts, 376 Hale Street, Beverly