Ticket Info and Pass Purchase
$11 Senior | Active Military | Veteran | Student
$250 Salem Film Fest All Access Pass (details below)
$2.00 discount for 10+ tickets with SFF Frequent Flyer Club (details below)
$1 per ticket service charge
PLEASE NOTE: All ticket purchases, whether cash or electronic payment, will incur a $1 service charge [by our ticket processor], whether purchased online or at the SFF Ticket Desk. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
SFF FREQUENT FLYER CLUB DISCOUNT | 10 or more
• Buy 10 or more tickets to get a $2.00 discount on each ticket.
• Must be purchased online.
• Use promo code SFFtenplus in the cart at checkout.
SALEM FILM FEST ALL ACCESS PASS | $250
Help ensure the long-term sustainability of this cultural event; $100 is tax-deductible.
The All Access Pass provides:
• Access to all Salem Film Fest films and events.
• First access to seating for all films; please arrive at least 15 minutes before showtime.
• Join Filmmakers and VIPs for Salem Trolley Magical History Tour.
• Invitation to join Filmmakers and VIPs at private reception at The Pickering House.
• Invitation to join SFF organizers and VIPs for summer appreciation event.
• Please note that ticket stubs guarantee a seat, but passes do not. To ensure seating, passholders must receive a paper ticket from the SFF Ticket Desk for all films in Salem and Peabody; this transaction can be done in advance, or up to 15 minutes before your screening of choice.
• Paper tickets not necessary for The Cabot and Endicott College—simply show your Pass for admission.
• Passholder seats will be released if not claimed 15 minutes before each screening.
PURCHASE YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS | $250
• IMPORTANT: PASSES will be numbered and show Passholder’s name on reverse. Upon receipt of your PASS confirmation, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mailing address, so we can mail you the Pass or Passes. If we do not receive this information from you, your PASS will be held at the SFF Ticket Desk for the 2020 Salem Film Fest. Thank you.
•ALSO: If name to show on PASS is other than purchaser, please email us at email@example.com with that information.
Salem Film Fest strongly recommends advance ticket purchases online. We have a SFF Ticket Desk inside the CinemaSalem lobby, at Peabody’s Black Box, and at Endicott College during set hours. Buy All Access Passes online here or in person only at the SFF Ticket Desk in Salem or Peabody Black Box.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets and Passes are not available at the CinemaSalem Box Office counter.
1 East India Square | Salem
Buy tickets online at SalemFilmFest.com or in person at SFF Ticket Desk.
Peabody Essex Museum (PEM) Screenings
161 Essex St | Salem
Buy tickets in advance online at SalemFilmFest.com or at SFF Ticket Desk. Tickets available in person at PEM only on day of screening. PEM members receive $2.00 per film discount for PEM screenings only when using PEM supplied code at online checkout.(Membership information at pem.org.)
National Park Service (NPS) Screenings
2 Liberty St | Salem (around the corner from CinemaSalem)
Tickets are not sold at NPS. Buy online at SalemFilmFest.com, or in person at an SFF Ticket Desk all other days.
Peabody’s Black Box Screenings
22 Foster Street | Peabody
Buy tickets online at SalemFilmFest.com, in person at the SFF Ticket Desk, or at Peabody’s Black Box on screening days.
The Cabot Screenings
286 Cabot St | Beverly
Buy tickets in advance online at SalemFilmFest.com, or in person at an SFF Ticket Desk. Purchase in person at The Cabot only on screening day.
Endicott College Screening
Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts (on the college campus)
376 Hale St | Beverly
Buy tickets online at SalemFilmFest.com, in person at the SFF Ticket Desk, or cash only at Endicott College at screening.